In the early 2010s, The Frisky was one of the hottest women’s lifestyle websites on the internet. Starting in 2012, I had the privilege of writing for them for two years. Unfortunately, the site was sold in 2016, and over the next several years, its budget was slashed and the site itself effectively gutted. Eventually, all of its original articles were taken down and replaced with clickbait.
Fortunately (for me), I saved all the articles I wrote and have republished them here on my own blog.
- Guy Talk: Why You Never Heard From Me Again After Our Amazing First Date
- Guy Talk: Why I’ll Act Like A Jerk If I Break Up With You
- Guy Talk: The Real Reason Women Shouldn’t Make The First Move
- I Date Outside My Race Because My Race Doesn’t Want To Date Me
- Guy Talk: No Man Is Worth Waiting Around For
- Guy Talk: I Don’t Regret Cheating
- Guy Talk: Our First Date Was Nothing Spectacular
- Guy Talk: How Do You Handle Your Relationship Issues?
- Guy Talk: Consent Isn’t As Simple As “No Means No”
- Dating Don’ts: 6 Harsh Online Dating Realities That You Should Be Aware Of
- Guy Talk: I Was The Angry Boyfriend
- Guy Talk: How To Spot An Asshole Pretending To Be A Nice Guy